In September we released the first CTP of the Workflow Foundation Activity Pack for Windows Azure. It includes activities which you can “call” from your Workflows in Workflow Foundation 4.0. It can be found on the CodePlex page and is also available via NuGet, you can type “Install-Package WFAzureActivityPack” in your package manager console to install the activity pack.
This Activity Pack includes the following:
For Windows Azure Storage Service – Blob
- PutBlob creates a new block blob, or replace an existing block blob.
- GetBlob downloads the binary content of a blob.
- DeleteBlob deletes a blob if it exists.
- CopyBlob copies a blob to a destination within the storage account.
- ListBlobs enumerates the list of blobs under the specified container or a hierarchical blob folder.
For Windows Azure Storage Service – Table
- InsertEntity<T> inserts a new entity into the specified table.
- QueryEntities<T> queries entities in a table according to the specified query options.
- UpdateEntity<T> updates an existing entity in a table.
- DeleteEntity<T> deletes an existing entity in a table using the specified entity object.
- DeleteEntity deletes an existing entity in a table using partition and row keys.
For Windows Azure AppFabric Caching Service
- AddCacheItem adds an object to the cache, or updates an existing object in the cache.
- GetCacheItem gets an object from the cache as well as its expiration time.
- RemoveCacheItem removes an object from the cache.