At QCon in March we had a booth focused on interoperability out of which came the idea to create an application implemented in both Java and Ruby on Rails, running on top of the Windows Azure Platform.
Nothing fancy, just an application to capture attendees view on Microsoft and Interoperability. It was implemented by Active Web Solutions, long time fans of Azure.
Wroth a quick squint 🙂 Check out the related links below for info to get you up and running.
- The Java version http://ukinterop.cloudapp.net/
- The Ruby on Rails version http://rubyukinterop.cloudapp.net/ (run out of time to finish this one)
- Tomcat Solution Accelerator http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/winazuretomcat
- AzureRunMe http://azurerunme.codeplex.com/
- UK Azure Online Community – join today.
- UK Windows Azure Site
- Start working with Windows Azure