Yey – we have a public release of the Windows Azure Tools which fully supports Visual Studio 2010 RTM and the .NET 4 Framework (When did that go public!?)
And the biggy I have been waiting for – IntelliTrace support to debug your cloud deployed services (Requires VS2010 Ultimate)
Download today http://bit.ly/azuretoolsjune
New for version 1.2:
- Visual Studio 2010 RTM Support: Full support for Visual Studio 2010 RTM.
- .NET 4 support: Choose to build services targeting either the .NET 3.5 or .NET 4 framework.
- Cloud storage explorer: Displays a read-only view of Windows Azure tables and blob containers through Server Explorer.
- Integrated deployment: Deploy services directly from Visual Studio by selecting ‘Publish’ from Solution Explorer.
- Service monitoring: Keep track of the state of your services through the ‘compute’ node in Server Explorer.
- IntelliTrace support for services running in the cloud: Adds support for debugging services in the cloud by using the Visual Studio 2010 IntelliTrace feature. This is enabled by using the deployment feature, and logs are retrieved through Server Explorer.