Subsequent to the September 12th workshop (which I previously blogged on ) we will be delivering Workshops every month on the second Tuesday:
- October 11th
- November 8th
- December 13th
- January 10th
These monthly workshops on the Windows Azure Platform are designed to help Microsoft partners who are developing software products and services and would like to explore the relevance and opportunities presented by the Windows Azure Platform for Cloud Computing.
The workshops are designed to help partners such as yourself understand what the Windows Azure Platform is, how it is being used today, what resources are available and to drill into the individual technologies such as SQL Azure and Windows Azure. The intention is to ensure you leave with a good understanding of if, why, when and how you would take advantage of this exciting technology plus answers to all (or at least most!) of your questions.
Who should attend:
These workshops are aimed at technical decision makers including CTOs, Technical Directors, senior architects and developers. Attendees should be from companies who create software products or software services used by other organisations. For example Independent Software Vendors.
There are a maximum of 12 spaces per workshop and one space per partner (we can waitlist additional employees).
This format is designed to encourage discussion and feedback and ensure you get any questions you have about the Windows Azure platform answered.
Topics covered will include:
- Understanding Microsoft’s Cloud Computing Strategy
- Just what is the Windows Azure platform?
- Exploring why software product authors should be in interested in the Windows Azure Platform
- Understanding the Windows Azure Platform Pricing Model
- How partners are using the Windows Azure platform today
- Getting started building solutions that utilise the Windows Azure Platform
- Drilling into the key components – Windows Azure, SQL Azure, AppFabric
- 09:30 Registration
- 10:00 Workshop starts
- 11:15 Break
- 11:30 Workshop continues
- 13:00 Lunch
- 13:30 Workshop continues
- 15:00 End (although the Microsoft team will be happy to continue the discussion…)
How to register:
If you are interested in attending, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Which month
- Your Company Name
- Your Role
- Why you would like to attend
- You current knowledge/exposure to Cloud Computing and the Windows Azure Platform
- Sign up to Microsoft Platform Ready for assistance on the Windows Azure Platform