Many of us are familiar with:
- Editing code in Visual Studio
- Editing HTML files in a text editor (perhaps Visual Studio)
- Editing XAML files in a text editor (perhaps Visual Studio)
But… far fewer of us are familiar with Expression Blend… which turns out to be a “must have” for Windows 8 Metro style app development as it does a great job of editing HTML and XAML.
- Video Demo: Overview of XAML authoring features in Blend and Visual Studio
- Video Demo: Overview of the HTML Authoring Features in Blend – Interactive mode clinches “the sale” for me. Awesome!