With the monitoring pack you can now check on the availability and performance of your applications running on Windows Azure from System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2.
After configuration, the Windows Azure Monitoring Management Pack offers the following functionality:
- Discovers Windows Azure applications.
- Provides status of each role instance.
- Collects and monitors performance information.
- Collects and monitors Windows events.
- Collects and monitors the .NET Framework trace messages from each role instance.
- Grooms performance, event, and the .NET Framework trace data from Windows Azure storage account.
- Changes the number of role instances via a task
- Attend a FREE Windows Azure Discovery Workshop in the UK
- Sign up to Microsoft Platform Ready for assistance on the Windows Azure Platform